- Give you a copy of your multiple listings, your brochure, and a copy of any ads that have run
- Suggest and advise you as to any changes that might make your property more marketable
- Hold open houses if appropriate
- Repeat our initial marketing blitz … contacting other agents and niche-market buyers every 30 days until your property is under contract
- When possible, pre-qualify all prospective buyers. Also, make you aware of the various methods of financing that your buyer may want to use
- Assist you in arranging interim financing, if necessary
- Immediately inform you if I’ve been told to expect an offer/contract, and deliver offer as soon as I receive it
- Review and advise you in regards to any contract submitted. While completely representing your interests, I will assist you with counteroffers and help you negotiate the best price and terms
- Guide you through the selling process once a contract has been accepted, including keeping you informed of all contingencies, time frames, and all seller requirements
- Guide and advise you through the buyer’s contingencies, including inspection, inspection negotiations, other due diligence issues, financing, appraisal, and other steps in the process
- Review the title work with you
- Meticulously review all closing documents, deeds, title work, closing procedures, and closing figures with you, and answer any questions you may have
- Attend the closing with you and present you with your check!
Our main goal is not to have your house For Sale … it’s to have it SOLD!
See the full selling process here
For more information about selling your home, please feel free to call me: 3037598811